Simply a Virus is one of a range of computer infections that are now covered by the over-arching term Malware. You see in the early days of computing, there were only viruses but over the years the types of infections are categorised by what they attempt to achieve. The term malware refers to any malicious software installed on a machine to cause damage, gain access to data or scare users into paying for something that they don’t necessarily need or want.
Our Latest News
- PS4 Repair Haydock
- Playstation 4 (ps4) Disc Drive Repair Haydock
- Laptop power socket repair
- Corona Virus update
- Failed windows 10 update in St Helens
- HP Pavillion 15 – Screen Replacement Video Tutorial
- Windows 7 users need to update now to avoid dangerous cybersecurity risks
- Windows 7 end of life
- Windows 10 Repairs Warrington
- What’s the difference between Malware and Viruses?